Second Amendment on Trial in SAC & DC
(please distribute this widely)
Never mind that it trumps EVERY court and legislature. Never mind that it says "...shall NOT be infringed." The gun control crowd has mounted an all-out assault on the Second Amendment, with an ultimate goal to remove all rights of private citizens to own firearms. How do we know? We have it in their own words- Obama, Pelosi, Holder, Schumer, Steinberg, etc.
Few of us have had to ever deploy and use weapons, so the Second Amendment is a bit rusty, even alien for many of us. Others have become more conscious of it, via military service or law enforcement, or as our freedoms seem more and more threatened. The Second Amendment is not just about hunting and target practice. It is the foundation of all of our other freedoms. Mao and Washington both understood that power emanates from the barrel of a gun. Don't believe it? Try not paying your taxes for a few years, committing crimes and fleeing. Eventually, you will likely be confronted by men (or women) with guns, or backed by people with guns, if you don't follow instructions to the letter. Unprotected, you may also be the victim of violent crime. Try going up against an aggressive nation that wants your land, resources, labor. Without a strong defense, those may be lost. While police and military can provide some protection, they can't be relied upon for everything. You might eventually have to protect yourself from government criminals, which was the main reason that the Second Amendment was created. Think of Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, Kim Il Sun, etc.
So, our founders guaranteed your inalienable rights with their blood, as did those who followed them. We need to stand up for our rights presently. It may not involve blood right now, but if we don't nip it in the bud, eventually we will lose all of our rights, or worse. Do not rely on others to do this for you. Too many people have done just that in the past-- now look where we are.
So, what to do about it? There are already people yelling "Molon Labe," practicing military maneuvers, and building bunkers, but we don't want to wait for it to come to that, although that is looking less absurd daily. What we do suggest is the following:
- Participate in these upcoming events:
- Going to rallies alone won't get the job done. Contact as many legislators in CA and DC as possible and tell them you will not tolerate further restrictions on YOUR Second Amendment rights just because maniacs and felons abused theirs. We have lists of legislators on our web site. Assemblyman Tim Donnelly is the CA point man.
- Support/join NRA, GOA, etc.
- Talk to family, friends, associates, church/synagogue members, etc.
- Post on blogs, Facebook, reader comments, letters to editor, etc.
- Make sure you have adequate home defenses, well-secured and that you are properly trained in their safe, legal use.
- Consider joining a militia unit, to assert and protect your rights. Yes, it is legal and yes there are some, like here and here.
- If legislators enact unconstitutional bans even worse than the current ones, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But, we WILL cross it, not wait on the shore.
*** If you are willing to help with any of this, please contact at: email@example.com
What's in the bills? Read postings:
There have been two large Second Amendment demonstrations on Sacramento, on 1-19 and 2-8 and some much larger ones in other states
Please participate in this- we need help organizing it, too ....
February 23 Saturday probably at High Noon, Mission Park, Ventura
We are looking for people interested in organizing this event to promote Second Amendment rights and stop the Sacramento/DC "gun control" initiatives. If we don't stop 'em, we may have to fight 'em in the courts, or even in the streets. Organized by PeopleProtectingFreedom.com
Action YOU can take right NOW!
Help financially support 2A defense activities
Support your Second Amendment Rights!
Day of Resistance February 23, 2013